Monday, October 01, 2007

What is this?


What is this I am feeling?
It’s like vanity, but how can that be?
I’ve never known such a sentiment before.

I feel attractive... not a common feeling.

I feel wanted... even less common.
How can I explain what’s happening to me?
I can’t think straight. I can’t do that.

The first time I saw you.
Wow, I became a mute.
Nothing would come out of my mouth,
I just trembled and mumbled.
I want you to be mine, and I know you want me, too.
The way our lips have intertwined make me believe so.
Yet how can that be? You’re loved, you’re taken.
Why, I ask myself, why?
Why didn’t I meet you a few months ago?

Maybe it’s just destiny,
Maybe it wasn’t meant to be.
All I know is that destiny sucks,
Well, if this is what it is for me.

I’m anxious, my dear, I’m anxious.
Can’t wait to see you again.
While in your arms, I feel so secure,
Nothing will ever harm me.
While your lips touched mine,
There was no better feeling,
Than the one feeling inside.

Where are you, my love?
I want to love you.
Where are you, my love?

No comments: